We are looking for a Alliances &Partnership Manager to make a key contribution to ValueMentor’s dramatic sales growth by developing a world-class partner network globally. If you are an overachiever with proven IT sales experience who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment, we want to speak with you.
• Recruit, on-board and manage new Channel & Alliances partners globally
• To introduce and promote new services launched by the company to the potential customers
• To drive new business through channel partners
• To achieve sales and profit goals by selling services through resellers/channels.
• Drive revenue through partners to exceed the revenue target
• Enable partners through hands-on training to effectively present and sell the ValueMentor services
• To create and submit proposals to the prospects
• Assist partners in closing major business opportunities
• To maintain price discipline with all channel partners and ensure zero financial loss to the company
• Coordinate internally to create a strong channel that works seamlessly with the ValueMentor sales team
• Set & execute both a short term (tactical) and long term (strategic) partner plan
• Accurately forecast channel business and track progress towards goal and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- To ensure suitable branding and maintain Brand Hygiene at all costs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• 4+ years’ experience in Channel Sales and/or development with software/cloud/SaaS/Consulting based companies with a demonstrated track record of building a channel that exceeds revenue targets
• Experience in Partnership Building , Preferable in US or Abroad markets.
- Good knowledge of the US channel market with connections to key decision makers
• Sales experience in Mid-Market IT management software, cloud solutions, or security software
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic Advisor with broad sales model experience
• High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced, start-up type environment
• Collaborative, team-oriented individual
- Able to leverage limited resources in an entrepreneurial style to achieve results