Location– Infopark, Thrissur
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response.
- Experience in SOC Environment.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Understanding of Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Dark Web, Vulnerability Management concepts.
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders.
- Working Experience in any of the major SIEM, EDR, NDR, Anti-APT technologies.
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response.
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring.
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives.
- Providing inputs to Sr. Management to Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs.
- Management, administration & maintenance of security devices under the SOC which consists of state-of-the art technologies
- Review threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Co-ordination with Security Monitoring & IR Leads- build and maintain positive working relationships with them.
- tech /BE Equivalents
- ITIL Foundation
- 3 Years + Experience in SOC & IR