Location – Abu Dhabi – UAE
Summary of the Job: This role is an opportunity to join an incredibly talented and driven team, and build a client portfolio to be proud of. You will use your balance of technical and commercial skills to build your sales pipeline and work with the delivery team to ensure a brilliant customer experience and significant customer tenure.
• Delivering outbound business development calls into new client organisations.
• Converting incoming leads from events, previous clients and/or other external organisations.
• Account management of high-value and other clients.
• Managing prospects through the sales cycle from initial query and leads, through to closing and post-delivery management.
• Leading meetings with prospective clients to discuss their requirements in-depth.
• Generating proposals for clients once requirements have been carefully scoped.
• Formulating clear, structured and detailed responses to RFPs and RFIs, in line with our services and capabilities.
• Gathering intelligence about the cyber security marketplace, including long-term actionable information about future trends.
• Attending events, exhibitions, conferences and other events to network amongst industry leaders.
• Demonstrate thought leadership and deep subject matter expertise in the cybersecurity space through industry forums, corporate events, etc.
• Identify emerging cybersecurity use cases and drive customer-centric innovation opportunities.
• Enable and support the account teams, business development teams, and pre-sales teams to effectively position Cyber Security solution plays with alliance partners and customers.
• Identify emerging cybersecurity solution pilot opportunities and establish customer references/case studies for emerging cybersecurity use cases.
• Identify and develop opportunities to embed ValueMentor Cyber Security solutions/capabilities into managed services platforms, turn-key solutions, repeatable solution reference architecture, etc.
• New business mix
• Experience in outbound sales and/or business development within a technical or professional services discipline.
• Strong communication skills; including the ability to engage and operate with senior management such as CEO and partners.
• Experience in project management and technical delivery
• Confidence and credibility in understanding the client’s complex technical and business requirements.
• Background working for a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
• Proven track record, in previous roles
• Experience in cyber security products or consultancy is ideal.
Business Development Manager – Account Manager – Account Executive – Key Account Manager – Cyber Security – Penetration Testing – Technology – etc