· Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Drive traffic to company pages
· Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital platforms
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Marketing channels (SEO, SEM, social media, Email, Mobile)
· Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google search console etc.)
· Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
· Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
Experience / Job Competencies: –
· 4 years of proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2B social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google search console etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Soft Skills Required: –
· Creativity and Problem-Solving.
· Attention to Detail.
· Interpersonal Skills.
· Data Analysis & Analytics.