Our Compliance Services are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, helping to improve IT and business performance. So, we are looking for an Information Systems Audit Associate who have experience in Information security. You will work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
Key Responsibilities of the Position
1. Information system audit will be your primary responsibility.
2. Gather preliminary information from the auditee and evaluate risk, document processes and systems and narrative form and prepare audit programs as per each area of the audit assignment
3. Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery
4. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
5. Review written work for ensuring high quality deliverables and minimal review iterations.
6. Willingness to travel to the location for meeting the auditee staff to gain necessary information for the completion of the audit assignment
7. Demonstrate project management skills, manage audits to meet target dates within budgeted hours.
8. Draft written reports and audit findings deliverables and present them to management.
9. Manage multiple projects and communicate obstacles and status to Audit Services management
10. Guide on emerging operational, legal and regulatory compliance matters.
11. Plans and completes other assigned segments of the audit or other tasks assigned by the senior auditor.
Key skills required:
1. At least 2 years of relevant experience in Information security field
2. Sound knowledge in information security and IT
3. Candidates who possess professional certifications in the cybersecurity field (preferred ISO 27001-LA) are highly encouraged to apply.
4. Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills
5. A recognized university degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or other relevant disciplineApply Now