We are looking for a versatile Linux / DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Ideally you are an engineer with experience in system administration, Linux administrator and cloud services. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the performance and monitoring of our security platforms. You will be the heart of our building and will be maintaining the technical infrastructure we rely on every day. You will be getting an opportunity to architect an infrastructure that already serves thousands of users.
· Manage multiple instances of LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP)
· Manage cloud environments in AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean or Google Cloud
· Perform Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.) and application troubleshooting
· Perform Apache web server configuration and management
· Analyze and evaluate the security of new and existing IT systems and the procedures to protect information system assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure, or destruction.
· Propose, develop and support automation solutions for new system deployments
· Maintain internal and customer facing cloud services (Virtual, serverless and container-based)
· Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
· Manage changes to system and assess the security impact of those changes.
· Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in system engineering
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
· Strong experience in running cloud services and managing container-based workloads using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
· Experience in using and maintaining production environments for various cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
· An understanding of modern DevOps – Automation, configuration management, immutability, observability, Site Reliability.
· Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and micro-services paradigms
· Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
· Operational expertise around deploying and managing one or more components like Flink, Load Balancers, MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Graphana etc.
· Experience with source control tools like GitHub and any Continuous Integration Tools.
· Hands-on DevOps capabilities. Hands-on experience with containers (Docker), Linux (Bash/CLI), CI/CD, log management, message queues.Apply Now