Location – Infopark, Koratty
Number of Vacancies – (3)
Roles and Responsibilities ;
- Installing and maintaining of networks, hardware and software.
- Securing the different systems against the problem of virus
- Securing the systems from against the attack of the hackers
- Managing the system protocols and also the back-ups
- Solving the server, hardware and software concerning problems
- Staying aware of the problems in the networks and also making it sure that the system does not face the problem again in the future.
- Maintaining the configuration of the network equipment and services.
Experience/Education and Skill Sets Required –
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years experience in tech related field. IT experience preferable.
- Experience working with server/network hardware.
- Fair knowledge on Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deal in a calm and focused way with conflicting demands, and manage multiple priorities within deadlines to ensure positive outcomes.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be a self starter and demonstrate the ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrates commitment to remaining customer focused and performance oriented, in order to deliver the service to the highest standards.
- Maintains high standards of ethics, professional conduct.
- Flexible and responsive to working times, patterns, locations and methods when necessary.