We are looking for a capable System Security Engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
Roles and Responsibilities (Not Limited)
1. End User Systems & Servers
· Deploy, Configure and Maintain Linux and Windows Servers (Physical, Virtual & Cloud) for Valuementor & Clients
· Make sure the maximum system up time for internal and clients systems
· Do required patching and hardening to enhance the system security
· Monitor the servers to make sure the business continuity for Valuementor & clients. Advise the necessary resource or technology upgradation whenever required
· Provide Technical Support and Guidance for internal and external team
· Do proper follow up to resolve the issues and provide status as per standard
· Prepare the report for the required activities
2. Security Products
· Deploy and configure different security products like EDR, DLP, WAF etc.
· Prepare the project plan for each product deployment and coordinate with the client
· Provide post deployment support for the products
· Complete the deployments and configurations on given time frame and get the project signoff with complete documents
· Schedule the preventive health check of the product and advise the necessary changes & share the report as well
· Do technical presentations and training to clients
3. Network & Infrastructure
· Deploy, Configure and Maintain Switches, Routers, Firewall etc. for Valuementor & Clients
· Do Network architecture and security review
· Do Network device hardening and segmentation
· Deploy, Configure and Maintain different cloud platform services in AWS, Azure, OCI etc. for Valuementor & Clients (at least in 2 Cloud platforms)
· Create, update and modify necessary automation scripts
· Define and configure CI / CD pipelines
· 7 – 8 years working experience in IT infra (On-prem & Cloud)
· Good knowledge and experience in windows, VMware, Linux OS
· Cloud platform knowledge and experience in O365, Azure, AWS etc.
· Familiarity in project handling such as deployments, break fix etc.
· Basic knowledge and experience about IT infrastructure includes Switches, Routers, Firewalls etc.
· Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
· Should certified in any one of cloud platform as an expertise
· Certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, Product based etc.) will be considered as an advantage
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
· Good Project management skillsApply Now