Roles and responsibilities:
· Run the proposal creation process for the responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs received.
· Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs/RFQs/other informal proposal requests.
· Develop concise, compelling, credible and persuasive proposal narratives (e.g., technical approach, management approach, past performance, and executive summary)
· Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications.
· Liaise with subject matter experts to extract highly- technical information and convert into effective proposal content per solicitation requirements.
· Develop business development content (e.g., white papers, case studies and other materials) as needed.
Key Skills Required:
· Minimum one year of technical writing experience
Soft Skills Required:
· Excellent command over English language.
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
· Great spelling, punctuation and grammar abilities, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations.
· Ability to determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal.
· Ability to meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates.
· Self-starter, multitasker, team player, ability to work well under pressure and to follow through on tasks.
· Ability to apply sound judgement and decision-making skills to escalate or independently resolve issues as appropriate
· Must be willing to take additional responsibilities.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to engage with senior technical and upper management to obtain necessary information.
· Proficiency with MS Office suite.
· Flexibility to work in UAE timings and days will be added advantage