As a QA Tester you will be working primarily with our clients, in addition to some internal projects. As an integral part of the team, you will execute test cases, research bugs, file detailed bug reports and verify developer bug fixes. You will work closely with development teams and communicate issues directly to software developers to ensure the quality of the software being tested. This role requires the knowledge in the following areas:
· API testing (Manual & Automated)
· Web and Mobile testing
· Experience working in agile development environments.
· Create Test Plans and Test Cases
· Regression and Negative testing
· Defect/Bug Tracking
· Create Documentation and Reports
· Good Communication skills both written and verbal.
· Understanding of DevOps/ Scrum/Agile/ Kanban process
· Interpreting mockups/ wireframe to Test Cases.
· Good understanding of mapping testcases to requirements.
· Cross-Browser testing skills
· User Acceptance testing
· Interacting with the customer and/or project team to gain an understanding of the application requirements and conformance criteria.
· Developing and executing test plans
· Writing and executing test scripts (both manual and automated)
· Identify issues outside of the normal test boundaries (testing outside the box).
· Developing comprehensive automated testing frameworks and solutions
· Automate application functionality, integration, and regression tests.
· Integrate automated testing into the CI/CD pipeline
· Analyzing and testing through all software development lifecycle stages
· Supporting an agile incremental delivery approach
Must have Qualifications.
· Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certifications, and relevant experience may be considered.
· 1-3 years of experience in automated API testing using POSTMAN.
· 1-3 year of experience in test automation using selenium is preferred.
· Good working knowledge of Php/MySQL preferably in a Startup environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Be willing and able to mentor others, and exhibit demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
· Expert level proficiency in using and creating automated tests and automated frameworks using test products and tools to include JUnit, JMeter, RestEasy
· Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment DevSecOps environment with Jira, Confluence and Jenkins
· Experience running commands from a CLI (Command Line Interface).
· Experience using and interacting with a REST API, and other web-based technologies.