Join a team that puts you ahead of the competition.
Immediate opening for SOC Analyst position having 1 to 2 years of experience for Infopark – Thrissur office
Applications are invited for the posts of SOC Analyst of our company from those who possess following skills and qualifications
Department: Managed Security Services
Project Location(s): Infopark – Thrissur
Education: B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Communication Engineering)
- Provide Monitoring and Analysis support of computer security events.
- Monitor SIEM Dashboards
- Understand and Detect Cyber Security Events
- Perform initial triage
- Perform Incident Analysis
- Raise Incident and perform mitigation with the help of asset owners.
- Validate and report the efficacy of SIEM Rules.
- Report computer security events, in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Perform the role of Level 2.
- Requires working in shift basis (SOC operations are on a 24×7 basis)
- 1-2 years of technical experience working in a SOC and cybersecurity incident response
- Certification required: CEH/CCNA/CHFI (any 1 will do)Desirable: SIEM Certification (Qradar, Alienvault)
- Experience with Alienvault/Qradar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution.
- In-depth understanding of security threats (preferably OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities), threat attack methods and the current threat environment
- Understanding of common attacks (e.g. brute force, SYN flood, session hijack, smurf etc.) and their SIEM signatures.
- Experience in security monitoring, Incident Response (IR), security tools configuration and security remediation
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stack, SSL/TLS, IPSEC, SMTP/IMAP, FTP, HTTP etc.)
- Understanding of Operating System, Web Server, database and Security devices (firewall/NIDS/NIPS) logs and log formats.
- Understanding of String Parsing and Regular Expressions