Valuementor is looking for a mid-level experienced Software Tester to join our Digital Transformation team. As a software tester, you’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Working closely with the development team to develop and improve the company’s core applications.
· Planning and organizing testing activities.
· Ensure timely delivery of testing milestones through regular assessments.
· Responsible for ensuring system quality and business confidence throughout feature releases.
· Daily interaction within Project teams and Stakeholders.
· Identification of problems and suggested solutions / remedial actions / workarounds.
· Define and execute non-functional tests which will include load and performance testing using cool technologies.
· Take overall responsibility for all quality issues within the company.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· At least 3 years’ experience of testing software.
· Experience with automation testing (Min 6 months).
· Experience of developing automated scripts and working with automation tools.
· API testing and stress testing.
· Experience of test case generation, test data design and test methodologies.
· Excellent observation skills and high attention to detail.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
· Attitude to learn and teamwork skills
· ISTQB certified