Asst. Manager/Manager SOC – MSS Services
Join a team that puts you ahead of the competition.
We’re hiring super heroes to help build the future.Start off your career with your company.
Applicants are invited for the posts of Asst. Manager/Manager SOC – MSS Services of our company from those who possess following skills and qualifications
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response.
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring.
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives. Providing inputs to Sr. Management to Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs.
- Management, administration & maintenance of security devices under the SOC which consists of state-of-the art technologies
- Review threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Management.
- Co-ordination with Security Monitoring & IR Leads- build and maintain positive working relationships with them.
- 3 Years + Experience in SOC & IR
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response.
- Experience in SOC Environment.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Understanding of Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Dark Web, Vulnerability Management concepts.
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middle ware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders.
- Working Experience in any of the major SIEM, EDR, NDR, Anti-APT technologies.
- B.tech /BE Equivalents
- ITIL Foundation