Business Development Executive
Join a team that puts you ahead of the competition.
We’re hiring super heroes to help build the future. Start off your career with our company.
Applicants are invited for the post of Business Development Executive of our company from those who possess following skills and qualifications
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Two to three years of direct work experience in IT sales
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software
Across UAE and Across US