Urgent opening for proposal writers!
We’re hiring super heroes to help build the future.Start off your career with our company.
Applicants are invited for the posts of Proposal Writer of our company from those who possess following skills and qualifications
- Run the proposal creation process for the responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs received.
- Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs/RFQs/other informal proposal requests.
- Develop concise, compelling, credible and persuasive proposal narratives (e.g., technical approach, management approach, past performance, and executive summary)
- Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to extract highly-technical information and convert into effective proposal content per solicitation requirements.
- Review proposals for effectiveness (e.g., clarity, readability, accuracy, persuasiveness, and compliancy) as well as style (e.g., grammar, punctuation, word usage, sentence structure, and spelling).
- Follow processes, templates, standards, and best practices to successfully bid projects in a timely manner and provides suggestions as needed.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library.
- Develop business development content (e.g., white papers, case studies and other materials) as needed.
- Create and maintain a library of responses.
- Coordinate and maintain library of frequently used corporate documents (manuals, policies and procedures) ensuring most current versioning and clean editing.
- Acknowledge and respond to client enquiries in line with our quality procedures
- Discussing project specifications in detail with clients to produce accurate proposals & quotations
- Assist Business Development in the preparation of pitches and proposals
- Maintain up‐to‐date information on our CRM and internal project management systems
- Follow‐up and close potential projects
- Provide support to C Level / Business Development / Sales Teams as needed
- Expedite sales process by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of word processing software
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Great verbal communication and public speaking skills
- Strategic planning knowledge
2 – 3 years of relevant experience in IT/information security field