PCI 3DS standard helps organizations to implement General Security controls for the EMV Three-Domain Secure (3DS) adaptation. PCI 3DS implementation helps organizations prevent fraud by allowing consumers sel-authenticate with thier card issuer during a Card Not Present (CNP) transaction.
Securing the critical infrastructure supporting the EMVCo 3DS environment (ACS Server, DS Server and 3DS Server) is important . Our team of PCI 3DS Auditors can help you assess the environment and provide advisory on securiing them and thereby achieving compliance to the PCI 3DS standard.
Our PCI 3DS Compliance Services
PCI 3DS Scoping
PCI 3DS Gap Assessment
ISMS Risk Assessments based on the UAE National Cyber Risk Management Framework
PCI 3DS Remediation Support
PCI 3DS Policies & Procedures
Our security analysts will develop the required Information Security policies and procdures for you.
PCI 3DS Audit
Start a PCI 3DS Project
Phase 1 – PCI 3DS Assessment
The first phase of a PCI 3DS project is to define the Scope and perform PCI 3DS gap analysis
Identify PCI 3DS Services
- Project Initiation
- Understand the organization
- Identify PCI 3DS services offered
- Identify the infrastructure elements
PCI 3DS Gap Assessment
- Identify the 3DS infrastructure and 3DS Data Environment (3DE)
- Identify the gaps against the PCI 3DS requirements
Phase 2 – Remediation
PCI 3DS Remediation involves in the mitigation of identified gaps in the PCI 3DS gap analysis.
- PCI 3DS Documentation
- PCI 3DS Security Testing
- Remediation progress tracking
- Periodic reviews of control implementation.
- Consultancy on new controls
- Review network segmentation
PCI 3DS Audit & Attestation
In this phase of the engagement the PCI 3DS Auditors at ValueMentor will perform the audit of the 3DE leading to PCI 3DS Certification.
PCI Scope Validation
- PCI QSA will revalidate the final scope (PCI 3DE), identify the changes from the original scope reviewed
PCI 3DS Report Compliance
- Collection of the evidences of 3DS Audit
- Document the findings of the 3DS Audit
- Validation of the ROC by a QA QSA
- Release the ROC for customer review
PCI 3DS Onsite Audit
- Perform the testing procedures as defined in the PCI 3DS ROC template by PCI Council on the scoped 3DE environment
PCI 3DS Certification / Attestation
- Prepare the Attestion of Compliance (AOC) based on client confirmation of ROC
- Issue Attestation of Compliance
- Successfully complete the PCI 3DS project
Would you like to speak to a PCI Consultant?
Overview PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is the baseline standard mandated by the government to achieve cardholder data...
What are PCI Health Checks? A PCI compliant organization should perform regular PCI Health Checks. This will...