Secure your critical information infrastructure, secure the nation. ValueMentor helps you secure the ICS / SCADA environments
Industrial Control Systems, specifically the older installations, are often deployed as isolated installations, with no access to the external networks including the internet. Most of their security controls revolve around physical security. Today, these ICS networks are getting connected indirectly and true network isolation is becoming uncommon. Initiatives like Digital Transformation leads the business case towards ICS systems integration with business networks. Also, some malware can use extreme tactics to connect the air-gaped networks to the internet.
Attackers controlling an ICS environment can not only destruct the data but also disrupt the production, physical damage and risk the lives of people.
- ICS Security Governance & Strategy
- ICS Security Maturity Assessment
- Site Security Assessment
- ICS Standards Gap Assessment
- ICS Architecture Assessment & Design
- ICS Security Controls Design & Implementation
- ICS Security Solution Implementation
- ICS / SCADA System configuration management
- ICS Standards Compliance
- ICS Penetration Testing & Attack Simulation
- ICS Vulnerability & Configuration Assessment
- ICS Security Monitoring and Intrusion Detection
Respond & Recover
- ICS Incident Response Plans
- ICS Breach Assessments and Threat Hunting
- Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning
- ICS Breach Response service
Define & Agree the Scope
- Define business purpose of engagement
- Agree ICS business process model
- Confirm specific systems, devices and infrastructure in scope
- Confirm composition of testing team
ICS Risk Assessment
- Gather threat intelligence
- Conduct threat modelling exercise
- Determine major vulnerabilities
- Assess risks and prioritise
- Agree risk-based approach to testing
Identify ICS Assets
- Conduct ICS device discovery exercise
- Determine network topology
- Gather and review ICS network and device configuration information
- Agree ICS technical infrastructure mode
Develop Test Plan
- Create test scenarios mapped to the threat models
- Determine offline and online tests
- Create and agree progressive test schedule
ICS Penetration Testing
- Perform ICS Penetration Testing
- Perform ICS Offline security tests
- Perform ICS online security tests
- Improve the test plan based on the ICS assets identified
ICS Security Test Report
- Analyse test results and condolidate findings
- Document ICS environment remediation recommendations
- Review findings with key stakeholders
A Penetration test is useful only if the penetration tester provides you with an actionable report which is easy to understand and explains each risk in detail.
- Reduces the exposed attack surface associated with known vulnerabilities. Patches are frequently released in response to publicly identified vulnerabilities.
- Eliminates the readily exploitable code associated with unnecessary services on control system servers and workstations
- Reduces or eliminates the vulnerabilities ranging from default accounts to weak passwords that provide opportunities for an intruder to enter the system.
- Eliminates directory traversal attacks and other common vulnerabilities.
- Industrial safety.