What is Managed Detection and Response?
MDR at ValueMentor is a unique blend of People, Processes & Technology perfectly crafted to deliver advanced threat detection, deep threat analytics, global threat intelligence, faster incident mitigation, and collaborative breach response on a 24×7 basis.
Take a leap ahead of adversaries and leave it to the professionals to Manage the detection and response.
MDR is a service that arose from the need of organizations lacking resource capability or those who wish to be more cognizant of risks and improve their ability to detect and respond to threats. MDR aims to address this problem not just by threat detection but also by analyzing all the factors and indicators involved in an alert for a Dynamic-Non disruptive response.
- Tier-1 Services cover customer’s primary MDR service requirements of a Threat Intelligence enabled SIEM-based SOC. Valuementor offers an Inhouse Developed MDR-SOC Platform as well as other Industry leading platforms as per your requirements & suited to budgets.
- Tier-2 Services extends primary services to a Next-Gen SOC including Managed EDR (Endpoint Detection & Response) & Network Detection & Response, Anti APT solutions, Integrated Threat hunting, Endpoint based Mitigation services & Deception Services for Advanced Post-breach detection & response.
- ValueMentor offers Digital Risk Management offering customers Brand protection- Anti-phishing, Rogue App protection as well as surface Web, Deep & Dark web intelligence.
- Managed Vulnerability & Patch Management, Data leakage protection to protect customers sensitive data over various channels are also offered as part of our DRM Services
Our MDR SOC Approach follows an Adaptive Layered Approach as opposed to a signature-based Defense-in-Depth Approach. An adaptive posture uses multiple layers of defenses that complement but don’t duplicate each other. In other words, each layer should both slow an attacker’s momentum, equip the Analyst to more quickly contain and resolve attacks, or ideally, both.
Conventional defense-in-depth deployments use similar signature-based detection at every layer. An attacker that can get past one layer of signature-based defense— because no signature yet exists for the tools used in that attack—has a good chance of getting past all of them.
Level up with ValueMentor MDR service
Augment your team with Digital Forensics and Incident Response experts.
Leverage seasoned threat analysts who can oversee and manage your complete environment.
Get 24/7 monitoring and enhanced communications mechanisms with skilled SOC analysts.
- Make use of comprehensive managed endpoint detection and response service.
- Prevent threats faster with the right blend of XDR technology, advanced threat hunting, threat intelligence and forensic tools.
- Pull the burden of day-to-day security management from your resource and budget.
- Earn improved compliance and reporting.
- Benefit from reduced security investment and increased ROI.