ISO 27001 Consulting
ISO 27001:2013 is an international standard developed by International organization for Standardization (ISO) to provide requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) for any organization regardless of its size and location. An ISMS would help organizations preserve the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of information by applying a robust risk management process & gives confidence to interested parties that risks are adequately managed.
ValueMentor helps its client organization design and implement ISMS based on a phase-wise approach:
Understand the organization context and its requirements to further develop a plan that helps to achieve its focal objectives.
We assess the current security framework of the organization with respect to ISO 27001:2013 standard and identify major areas that needs to be focused for improvement. The maturity of the current security framework is assessed through identification and evaluation of organizational assets with its information security risks associated and security controls set against it. Based on risks identified, suitable plans for its treatment are developed in accordance with annexure controls as laid down ISO 27001 standard.
Design and Implementation of ISMS takes place in this phase. The results from the Analysis phase are assessed to understand the business, technology & people alignment perspectives of ISMS. We help develop the appropriate policies, procedures along with its required technical controls and plan for periodic internal reviews required to achieve and maintain your intended organization security posture.
Effectiveness of the ISMS set during the alignment phase is tested and evaluated by performing periodic internal audits. The goal of the internal audits is to identify the level of alignment of the organization ISMS with respect to ISO 27001:2013 framework requirements.
We help organizations prepare for and become certified with ISO 27001:2013 standard. This is achieved as follows:
- Conduct readiness assessments prior going to certification
- Providing end support to close critical framework gaps
- Providing onsite support throughout the external agency certification process.
Why choose ValueMentor?
- Handful of clients (Over 30+) from multiple industries that includes banking, technology, manufacturing, Power, government/federal etc.
- Team of seasoned consultants with work backgrounds across multiple industries
- Rich Expertise in implementing ISO 27001 standard in large organizations that are spread globally across.
- Proven record on supporting clients to keep hold of their other various legal/regulatory/statutory security compliance requirements within a single framework
- Ability to provide vendor agnostic solutions for designing organization ISMS