MDR Logging & Monitoring- “One step Ahead of Adversaries”
MDR Logging & Monitoring
MDR at Valuementor is a unique blend of People, Process & Technology perfectly crafted to deliver advanced threat detection, deep threat analytics, global threat intelligence, faster incident mitigation, and collaborative breach response on a 24×7 basis.
MDR is a service that arose from the need for organizations, who lack the resources or those who wish to be more cognizant of risks and improve their ability to detect and respond to threats.
MDR aims to address this problem not only by detecting threats but also by analysing all the factors and indicators involved in an alert for a Dynamic-Non disruptive response.
- Tier-1 Services covers Customers primary MDR services requirements of a Threat Intelligence enabled SIEM based SOC. Valuementor offers Inhouse Developed MDR-SOC Platform as well as other Industry leading platforms as per your requirements & suited to budgets.
- Tier-2 Services extends primary services to a Next Gen SOC including Managed EDR (Endpoint Detection & Response) & Network Detection & Response, Anti APT solutions, Integrated Threat hunting, Endpoint based Mitigation services & Deception Services for Advanced Post breach detection & response.
- ValueMentor offers Digital Risk Management offering customers Brand protection- Anti-phising, Rogue App protection as well as surface Web, Deep & Dark web intelligence.
- Managed Vulnerability & Patch Management, Data leakage protection to protect customers sensitive data over various channels are also offered as part of our DRM Services
Our MDR SOC Approach follows a Adaptive Layered Approach as opposed to a signature based Defense-in-Depth Approach. An adaptive posture uses multiple layers of defenses that complement but don’t duplicate each other. In other words, each layer should both slow an attacker’s momentum, equip Analyst to more quickly contain and resolve attacks, or ideally, both.
Conventional defense-indepth deployments use similar signature-based detection at every layer. An attacker that can get past one layer of signature-based defense— because no signature yet exists for the tools used in that attack—has a good chance of getting past all of them.
This tier handles malware and known patterns of attack. This layer frees up advanced layers to focus on new and unknown threats.
A layer with advanced threat detection technology. This layer uses AI/ML, Dynamic Analysis and heuristic techniques to detect and sometimes automatically block attacks that signature-based tools miss.
A layer with network forensics and advanced endpoint capabilities. Network forensics tool should provide a “single pane of glass” to easily see activity from the perimeter, internal network streams & East-West traffics.
This layer provides our Analyst with capability to Hunt for threat, Measure detection capabilities running Adversary Emulation Programs, retrieve data from specific endpoints and get a live response to queries. They should have a full, bit-by-bit record of endpoint activity when needed. And they should be able to contain and fix problems as & when required.
An intelligence layer that provides information on specific attackers. This layer should reveal attackers’ motives, what they’re after, what tools they use, and how their attacks unfold. Armed with those details, security teams can more closely monitor specific threat vectors.
If any advanced threat still gets through each of Layers above, deception layer aids to detect Adversaries Post-breach actions & Lateral movement attempts for understanding motives & faster recovery.
Why Choose ValueMentor as your MDR partner?
- Tailored to Perfection
Whether your requirement is to Detect & Respond to APTs or whether its Compliance that drives your requirement, we have the perfect models to fit your requirement.
- Comprehensive Approach to MDR
Our Unique Adaptive layered approach is our secret sauce towards our successful MDR Services.
- Our Anti-Adversary Army
Our Hand-picked team Security Analysts, Incident responders, Forensic experts, Malware analyst, Unit-22-Our Inhouse threat intelligence & APT Tracking team and our strategic alliances ensuring you a comprehensive suite of Services.
- One Step Ahead of the Rest
A whole lot of Buzz are now heard in market on MDR Services. We at ValueMentor are a step ahead of pack with our Deep & Dark Web Intelligence services answering, Is your data already stolen?