ValueMentor is PCI DSS QSA Company that can help you achieve PCI DSS Compliance and Certification. ValueMentor is a specialist information security company that helped multiple organizations achieve PCI certification in very short time spans
PCI DSS Compliance
To combat the rising threat of fraudulent cyber security incidents, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) has established a set of security standards which helps organizations protect their card holder environment against security breaches and threats. The security framework is designed to ensure that any company that process, store or transmit credit card information do so in a secure environment. Regardless of the size or number of transactions, PCI DSS applies to any organization that process, store or transmit card holder data (CHD). By adhering to the PCI DSS standards, merchants or service providers can significantly reduce security risks and increase their credibility in doing business.
PCI DSS Compliance - An Overview
For an organization to obtain certification of compliance in PCI DSS, it is required that a formal assessment of the organization’s CHD environment is carried out by a PCI qualified security assessor (QSA) and a report – Report on Compliance (ROC) is issued to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) attesting that the organisation is in full compliance.
The PCI QSA examines the process and procedures used by the organization for processing CHD in detail, following standard methodologies for the audit and reporting.
PCI Compliance Audit – Who is it for?
PCI audit is mandatory for all Level 1 business processing more than six million transactions per year to undergo annual PCI audit by a PCI QSA.
PCI audit is recommended for
- Level 4 business or a small business with less than a million credit card transactions per year but has suffered from a security breach in the past.
- Service providers for other businesses that can impact the security of their payment transactions and you have access to large volumes of transactions per year.
PCI DSS Compliance Phases
PCI Compliance costs can be greatly reduced by reducing the scope of PCI card holder environment (CDE). Our PCI QSA led team will help you in
- Analysis of cardholder data flow through network devices, applications, databases, and storage media
- Network segmentation analysis
- Finalizing the CDE & Scope for PCI compliance
PCI DSS Gap assessment against the latest PCI DSS version will demonstrate the compliance level. Our PCI QSA led team will review
- The CDE network architecture and access controls
- Security controls and compliance with PCI requirements
- Security policies and procedures
Gap Assessment will deliver prioritized actionable report, which will enable the client to achieve PCI compliance quickly
PCI Gap remediation, if not managed well, can derail your PCI compliance goals. ValueMentor offers:
- ValueMentor will work with your team in keeping track of all remediation efforts and provide periodic status reports for the remediation steps.
- PCI Security Awareness for all stakeholders through Cywareness, a cloud portal
- Support for developing / fine tuning PCI documentation
ValueMentor will engage a team of QSAs to perform PCI certification audit.
- PCI QSA audit and certification will result in Report on Compliance, Attestation of Compliance and other appropriate certification documentations, upon successful completion of the audit and quality checks
Managed PCI Compliance
Ongoing PCI Compliance is paramount in ensuring a secure cardholder environment and thereby reducing the potential of a security breach. Our Le-Carte PCI services include:
- Periodic security scans & vulnerability assessments
- Router & Firewall Configuration reviews
- Internal & External Penetration testing
- Log monitoring & security operations
- Application code reviews
- PCI Security awareness
PCI DSS Security Testing
Vulnerability Management is a key requirement in PCI DSS. PCI Security testing at ValueMentor helps you cover all the PCI testing requirements
- External Network Penetration Testing
- External Application Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
- Coordinated ASV scanning service
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Rogue access point detection
- Security Code Review
- Firewall / router configuration reviews
- Switch configuration reviews
PCI DSS Policies & Security Awareness
Policies, procedures, and other documentation requirements are widespread in PCI DSS standard. Our consultants will help you develop the required policies and procedures for your business.
- Information Security Policies
- Secure operations procedures
- Templates for security management
- PCI Documentation
- Baseline security documents
- Security Awareness
- Application Security Training
- User access review and certification
- PCI Risk Assessment