Get PCI maintenance from Pioneers
PCI Quarterly Health Check
As a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA) Company, we ValueMentor aims to provide efficient and effective services.
A PCI compliant organization should perform regular PCI Health Checks. This will allow corrections and remediation in smaller and amounts on a timely basis, this check will allow you to effectively address issues before they become bigger ones. Health checks includes Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) PCI scans, penetration testing, inventorying removable media stores, regular employee security and awareness training. A quarterly PCI Health Check from a reputable QSA like ValueMentor can also confirm that controls are working effectively.
Organizations compliant to PCI standards should regularly check into following:
- Verify compliance with the requirements of PCI standard and organizational policies and procedures.
- Make sure of protection against emerging security threats.
- Include any changes in the applicable regulatory standards.
Why Organizations require PCI Quarterly Health Check
- Sticking to schedule of PCI DSS re-certification
- Submit the timely compliance reports
- Reduce the risk of security breaches due to vulnerable systems
- Enhanced customer trust
- Improved financial and business growth
Process of PCI Quarterly Health Checks at ValueMentor
In this ValueMentor will try to understand the present compliance level
After scoping, project will be initiated from both sides
We will analyze the gap between present compliance level with the actuals
After gap assessment, remediation ativities would be recommended for implementation
Once the remediation is completed, ValueMentor will conduct and internal audit to make sure the organization is complaint against PCI QSA requirements.
In this we will help organizations to maintain all the requirement after the certifications.