PCI Penetration test helps organizations secure the CDE and meet the PCI compliance requirements.
PCI DSS is a mandatory requirement for any organization that accept payment cards as a means of processing payments. To ensure the security of applications, networks and cardholder data; organizations shall perform periodic vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. PCI Penetration Testing is a requirement for PCI Compliance.
Defining the Scope
A complete coverage of the PCI Penetration Scope is essential to ensure continuous compliance to PCI DSS Requirements. All systems &networks that store, process, or transmit cardholder data or sensitive authentication data and any technology that can affect its security should be part of the scope.
The assets in the scope are identified in the recon phase of the PCI pentesting.
At this stage, we will perform the required security tests and exploitations as outlined in the PCI DSS Penetration Testing Guidelines
We will prepare QSA acceptable penetration test reports, which includes the methodology of tests, documentation of findings and remediation steps.
Clean reports are critical for the success of your PCI Compliance. We can perform a re-test to validate the closure and issue a clean report once everything is fixed.
- ValueMentor is a PCI QSA Company and understands the PCI Penetration Testing requirements very well
- ValueMentor follows CREST Approved Penetration Testing methodology
- Our PCI Penetration Testing team has in-depth experience in performing penetration tests
- We have conducted more than 2500+ penetration testing engagements
- Our team is OSCP Certified, CREST Certified and holds other penetration testing certifications
- We will provide every support for you to resolve the vulnerabilities quickly and remediate them to ensure clean reports.