What is PCI Penetration Testing?
PCI DSS Penetration Testing is a cyber security assessment that involves testing an organization’s complete cardholder data environment (CDE) and systems impacting it under specific requisites of PCI DSS. ValueMentor PCI Penetration Testing services identify potential ways a malicious user would try to access resources affecting an organization’s CDE.
PCI Penetration test helps organizations secure the CDE and meet the PCI compliance requirements.
PCI DSS is a mandatory requirement for any organization that accepts payment cards as a means of processing payments. To ensure the security of applications, networks and cardholder data, organizations shall perform periodic vulnerability assessments and penetration testing. In contrast to general pen testing, a PCI Pentest precisely focuses on the security of the cardholder data environment (CDE).
Defining the Scope
Defining the complete coverage or scope in PCI Pentest is essential to ensure continuous compliance with PCI DSS Requirements. All systems & networks that store, process, or transmit cardholder data or sensitive authentication data and any technology that can affect its security should be part of the scope.
The assets in the scope get identified in the recon phase of the PCI Pen Testing.
At this stage, we will perform the required security tests and exploitations as outlined in the PCI DSS Penetration Testing Guidelines.
We will prepare QSA acceptable penetration test reports that include the methodology of tests, documentation of findings and remediation steps.
Clean reports are critical for the success of your PCI Compliance. We can perform a re-test to validate the closure and issue a clean report once everything gets fixed.
- ValueMentor is a PCI QSA Company and has a strong knowledge of PCI Penetration Testing requirements
- ValueMentor follows CREST Approved Penetration Testing methodology
- Our PCI Penetration Testing team has in-depth experience in performing penetration tests
- We have completed more than 3000+ healthy penetration testing engagements
- Our team is OSCP Certified, CREST Certified & has other pertinent penetration testing certifications
- We provide complete support for you to resolve vulnerabilities quickly and remediate them to ensure clean reports.